• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry Potter OT Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you can get a smart chess computer, would be a nice idea to have to beat to next room.

Are you too guys ******* ? It's a OLD thread, and this isn't going to happend.

Don't BUMP!

Two, not too. You're the fucking retard. I'll bump a thread from ten years ago for all I care. You are no one to me.

I nearly thought it was nearly completed but when I saw the date I realized that this is just another Dead-Thread that's being bumped by a mistake kid and then 3+ guys post after "way it go bumper!!"

tbats the server that the ppls whant we cant wait :D
IAM FAN OF HARRY POTTER ,,>> HALF BLOOD PRINCE <<,, BEST PARTTTTT

Why did you guys bumped this thread?

First of all, I have never seen the member who created this thread.
Second, I don't think the bump will make the thread alive and open the server.

Why did you guys bumped this thread?

First of all, I have never seen the member who created this thread.
Second, I don't think the bump will make the thread alive and open the server.

one bump by mistake. and then a few guys complain on the bumper, in rare cases there's a few guys start to discuss about the thread..

and this is one of those rare moments.. Enjoy it while you can :p

The guy said it would be ready at around spring break.. Well it's spring break.. Too bad I think it's a dead server..

Jesus Christ guys stfu. Its one thing someone bumping and old thread on accident, but having a full conversation about it knowing full well its old and dead is stupid. Including this post so don't go around saying "then why did you post". Thread reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back