• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry Potter OT Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am waiting!!
when it will be on?
custom client, right?

i am waiting!!
when it will be on?
custom client, right?
You bet, and the release date is pending...But when it releases, it will be nearing completiton...We're hoping for beta by April >.> But don't quote me there because I honestly don't know...I do know Neons doin some crazy map-work for us xD

congratulations, i now announce you the biggest geek in the world

Mehh....But in response to the VIP Broomstick, thats gonna be a free feature but to get the Nimbus 3000 and whatnot you might have to donate<_<...But The Nimbus will be well worth the donation, and any other donator items we decide in the future.

Getting a Bit ahead there arent yea? You should focus on getting it up and ready to go first before thinking about Donation items :$

Getting a Bit ahead there arent yea? You should focus on getting it up and ready to go first before thinking about Donation items :$
Thats one donator item..? ZOMGZOMGZOGMZOGMZGOMZOZMGZOGZMGOMZOGMZOGMZOGMZOGMOGM lol...This game will release when it does, and WHEN IT DOES it will pwn.:ninja: You have no idea what is coming...VIVA LA REVOLUTION! haha^_^

Mehh....But in response to the VIP Broomstick, thats gonna be a free feature but to get the Nimbus 3000 and whatnot you might have to donate<_<...But The Nimbus will be well worth the donation, and any other donator items we decide in the future.

Wow, so if i donate will i be able to use Ron or Hermione? They are better than Harry.

Harry is SHOWOFF 100% just cuz of his weird creepy bloody pathetic scar

I will play the server FOR SURE, even if PO is better. This sounds very interesting, good luck with everything^^

hey dont forget to make:
Inmunities of monsters.
Secret passages.
History.

sounds nice

pokemon was a kinda big hit but only "noobs" like pokemon and 10- grow up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back