• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry Potter OT Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
classes will work like this:

X persons can enter. They need to listen to the teacher, they try to teach them stuff. If they complete it they will get some grade for it and increase their abiltiy for it. Also if they do a great job there section(Gryffindor) will get points also.:)

Ok cool , so this is how you lvl too? like Magic Lvl for that spells etc.

First of all I wish you guys the best luck for your server, and for your information try not to make it ALOT confusing, like i mean people who play it can play it easily even if they didnt watch harry potter, so you can get players..

anyways good luck with your project..

Harry Potter [OT] I think will be the best server. Not to be shitty now to you guys who host Pokemon Online [OT] But I think Thugj will beat your really good:)

Thugj Listening to your songs they are really good, good lyrics and everything

Harry Potter [OT] I think will be the best server. Not to be shitty now to you guys who host Pokemon Online [OT] But I think Thugj will beat your really good:)

Thugj Listening to your songs they are really good, good lyrics and everything
Woot woot, thanks for the love xD...And we're just going to make sure theres no 3+ hour wait list because I quit pokemon online before even playing, I'm not going to lie. Just because I downloaded it, tried logging in the whole day and finally got logged in after like 14+ hours of trying then I logged out and was like F*$% this....Harry Potter OT will NOT BE LIKE THAT!

Woot woot, thanks for the love xD...And we're just going to make sure theres no 3+ hour wait list because I quit pokemon online before even playing, I'm not going to lie. Just because I downloaded it, tried logging in the whole day and finally got logged in after like 14+ hours of trying then I logged out and was like F*$% this....Harry Potter OT will NOT BE LIKE THAT!

yeah because I DONT WANNA MISS CLASSES :mad: x] make an option to blame on the waiting list to the teacher if theres gonna be wait list

yeah because I DONT WANNA MISS CLASSES :mad: x] make an option to blame on the waiting list to the teacher if theres gonna be wait list

You better not miss classes! ;D

Harry potter OT sound pretty cool, unlike Pokemon OT which sound very gay <.<

I haven't even try the game as Pokemon catch the attention of 7-11 year old kids...

Anyhow, Good luck with this project, I'll probably check it out once it's running... :p

Hey, thats a good idea, but if a waiting list is a problem I'll just have to push donator items and buy more servers!! xD

Hey, thats a good idea, but if a waiting list is a problem I'll just have to push donator items and buy more servers!! xD

Not donor items :[ Maybe VIP~ (Only VIP can be gryffindoors and enter the door to somewhere)

Will the stuff like flying on a broomstick be for donators only (VIP),
and if so, will you add daopay/zaypay or something to donate through phone?

Also, good luck on the project, can't wait to play it!

I 'guess' it'll take 1-2 years, they started over like 1-2 weeks ago,
Pokemon online isn't that 'interesting' and it took over 1 year,
so I expect 2 years or less for the HPO ;)

I 'guess' it'll take 1-2 years, they started over like 1-2 weeks ago,
Pokemon online isn't that 'interesting' and it took over 1 year,
so I expect 2 years or less for the HPO ;)
Well, hard work will bring it way closer than that. xD..At least open beta anyways

yeah 'hard' work.
No one knows the future? ^_^ might rest for even 3 years, and it continues back after.

got what I mean?

yeah 'hard' work.
No one knows the future? ^_^ might rest for even 3 years, and it continues back after.

got what I mean?

Mehh....But in response to the VIP Broomstick, thats gonna be a free feature but to get the Nimbus 3000 and whatnot you might have to donate<_<...But The Nimbus will be well worth the donation, and any other donator items we decide in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back