• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry Potter OT Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks cool o_O Would be even more awesome with custom sprites :p

hehe I did the harry potter sprite just to test if my method works. Gonno edit it some more and then test. If it works correctly I will post a screeny hehe:p

well i think you should get own sprites etc... not fun to play Harry potter in Tibia sprites..

I think you made this because you saw that Pokémon Online did get many players and you said "Wow lets get money"

I think you made this because you saw that Pokémon Online did get many players and you said "Wow lets get money"

And I think your a nub =]. I made this game because I've read all of the HP books, watched all the movies, and searched for weeks to find a Harry Potter/Hogwarts MMO. ALSO, we are going to make sure NO WAITING LIST!! :OOO Cuz I personally would quit a game that takes at least 3+ hours to login to -.-, so before you down a game, learn about it son.

WAIT LIST = Missing classes? ^.^ so yeah nice no wait list :D

The classes will have a timer and a counter so if it reaches lets say 15 ppl then class starts or every 15 mins, ect.

The classes will have a timer and a counter so if it reaches lets say 15 ppl then class starts or every 15 mins, ect.

cool, how long will a class be ? and will you have grades like F and stuff which will count points on what u do to Gryffindor etc.? XD

cool, how long will a class be ? and will you have grades like F and stuff which will count points on what u do to Gryffindor etc.? XD

classes will work like this:

X persons can enter. They need to listen to the teacher, they try to teach them stuff. If they complete it they will get some grade for it and increase their abiltiy for it. Also if they do a great job there section(Gryffindor) will get points also.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back