• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Harry Potter OT looking for TEAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Who said that, and thats not what I meant.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Who said that, and thats not what I meant.
Before someone hacked tibia's server and got the files, we never had OT...I played tibia when the server got hacked, and I remember the OTServ distro's they first came out with..I've followed OT pretty much since the beginning, I was just on OTfans.net insead of the better site otland :p

Here is a rough draft (undetailed) of one of the four houses which will be located in the corners of Hogwarts

333wrio.jpg

sv06qw.jpg

2iv0boj.jpg

Bump for a friend,
He's hunting dears in real now,
leave your application here, and he'll read all of them by tomorrow, or after tomorrow not sure,

enjoy!

Hey!

You added me, but you haven't logged in and we haven't been able to talk..

wtfblox :/

Last edited:
The Harry potter's project MAP is in progress,
I'm almost leading the mapping part, I ain't decent,
but I do love my work, hope you all will like my touches on the map, Ill be putting few screen-shots, to know more about improving out my mapping.

Overview of HP's train station, rate it, also do mention what needs to be fixed there so I learn to be more decent:

Overview:
333l6yc.jpg

Closer to the [south]:
5d07x2.jpg

Closer to the [North]:
jt4dj4.jpg

Enjoy it ;)

Your a liar

If you feel like jumping aboard that ship instead you're all welcome.

We've already figured out loads of pretty important stuff, like how to workout quidditch, a battle system, what's realistic what isn't, so on and so forth

The map already has several classrooms and such fixed, and there's a few people working on the server, so most areas are already covered. But that project is intended for a "Roleplay only" gameplay, no PVP/PVE included. More like, actually acting out as if you were a student attending too Hogwarts

Otherwise, I'd like to point out that naming NPCs or places from the books would get your ass in trouble pretty quickly. As Warner Bros owns all rights too those names.

I'd like to point out you stole my idea, and tried stealing one of my mappers...nice

Like we care, its no problem Enlighthell, but from now on, we wont be posting screen shots on this thread, as long as there's wanna-be.

Last edited:
funny to see you here mizo, i think its good we ended the way we did. You seem to have your hands in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back