• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Harry Potter OT looking for TEAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously need some spriters, programmers, and a web designer!!

Try coughing up some money, and someone might be interested. That's how things go these days, free spriters/programmers/web designers won't do much good, while money would make them more work effectively

Oh, thanks for the advice.

p.s couldn't help at all.

I heard you need a web designer ?

Is that still fact ?

If yes, I would like to help you.

I can show you some of my arts, if you msg me priv.

Why didn't i come up with this idea :(

Anyway :) good luck, seams like an awesome project :) Poor mappers tho xD need to study all the maps film and books to create the unique look of HP :p

Try coughing up some money, and someone might be interested. That's how things go these days, free spriters/programmers/web designers won't do much good, while money would make them more work effectively
Yngwie Your a noob, quit spamming my thread before you get served...:p, You got so many ideas...just shut the hell up and stop posting...Make your own thread to spam!

I'm currently working on Hogwarts, these are my last touches on it:

Screen:
mmaq07.jpg

The Great hall is now being mapped, we hope that it wont take so long finishing Hogwarts, WE DO NEED MAPPERS.

Apply here, and we will see who will be choose.

lol no offense but all those maps look like crap. But goodluck, hope you succeed. If you need spells ask me, but I release to the public on request, unless you pay ofc.

Don't tell me 'crap', unless I see your work.
Oh, if you couldn't notice its not done <,<.

Screen:
mmaq07.jpg

The Great hall is now being mapped, we hope that it wont take so long finishing Hogwarts, WE DO NEED MAPPERS.

Apply here, and we will see who will be choose.

well i think u should better look for good mappers and dont map self xD
maybe alteast for a inspiration...

maybe u should look at some tutorialz , because snow dont fit in a grass world

Don't tell me 'crap', unless I see your work.
Oh, if you couldn't notice its not done <,<.

relax, I said no offense, and yeah I could probably map better, but I'm still no mapper. Just saying you need to find one and not self map like guy above said.

Screen:
mmaq07.jpg

The Great hall is now being mapped,

So you scrapped the pictures thugj posted? Okay, well. as previous poster snow+grass = Not a good combination, also it's easier to map if you do areas with autoborder off, then borderize the edge when the overall area is done, else you'll have your map filled with those rock edge-like things you see at the southern part of the grass for example. Clearly your map is an original version of hogwarts, but it seems nice and magical in its own way.

thanks I guess :eek:

Edit:
Our spriters are now doing mainly map sprites and decorations for Hogwarts.
so, it will be a freezing grass looking I guess, as I remember they do start with Christmas time, btw, If you logged on server, and just looked at Ice part, you wont even notice it suck, you'll just say 'wow', like many others did, its just 'cause a -far view-

p.s it's not even 20% done =s

Last edited:
It looks good. Keep working!

Ignore Syntax and the other noobs, they are just sad because they cannot complete anything. They are 1 month workers!

Lol love how you bold my name and point me out cause you have 5 players average online on your server. And tbh I was giving constructive criticism to him saying to hire more mappers :) What have you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back