• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Harry Potter OT looking for TEAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol love how you bold my name and point me out cause you have 5 players average online on your server. And tbh I was giving constructive criticism to him saying to hire more mappers :) What have you done.

Even if I have 1 or 20 players online. Im never ending the project to host a 7.1 brabexia server for 10 hours and then end up doing nothing but flaming threads.

Nab.

If you don't mind taking the fight somewhere else? :eek:

Sorry, he just follows me around everywhere on OTland, dunno what his problem is, anyway, I'd be glad to make any script for ya. Although I don't see harry potter in general possible, I would love to make some scripts for it.

Syntax, I would like you to know, we already have most of the scripting parts figured out as to what is possible/isn't. Quidditch is even possible xD, but if you want to help Master-M script for us, then msn
[email protected]

if you don't mind taking the fight somewhere else? :eek:

shiet , you coming from gaza there you been atk by usa or what tha fuck you been atk by, please go fight at your own forum, mizofightclub.com, please wtf some flame every single fucking thread on otland get a life!

Sorry! But get fucking angry because he fight on my job apply thread to-.-

shiet , you coming from gaza there you been atk by usa or what tha fuck you been atk by, please go fight at your own forum, mizofightclub.com, please wtf some flame every single fucking thread on otland get a life!

Sorry! But get fucking angry because he fight on my job apply thread to-.-
Lmao...super spam of teh hp forum =[

Do you need "teachers"? I'd like to be Hagrid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back