• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haste gives haste symbol

SixNine

Reaction score
USING TFS 1.2
Does anyone when you caste haste give haste symbol?

How original tibia haste symbol looks like since i never played simple tibia i always played on naruto servers so i dont know how originally it should look like

Who knows maybe

you misunderstood.

once you open the picture and save it again, it can be saved in different formats and with different quality, if the resolution is lower compared to original it might not read your icons properly

and with regards to positioning, you can read this

you misunderstood.

once you open the picture and save it again, it can be saved in different formats and with different quality, if the resolution is lower compared to original it might not read your icons properly

you misunderstood.

Okay so
  1. Im using pic file that a lot of projects are using it to, completely same file and for them it works
  2. I just looked into it and speed icon is same on 8.60 default pic file
  3. If i saved with different format like you say it shouldn't show another icons but pk, pz and etc appears in game.

Okay so
  1. Im using pic file that a lot of projects are using it to, completely same file and for them it works
  2. I just looked into it and speed icon is same on 8.60 default pic file
  3. If i saved with different format like you say it shouldn't show another icons but pk, pz and etc appears in game.
bump

Try This

Lua:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_HASTE)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 33000)
condition:setFormula(0.3, -24, 0.3, -24)

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
    creature:addCondition(condition)
    return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end

Try This

Lua:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_HASTE)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 33000)
condition:setFormula(0.3, -24, 0.3, -24)

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
    creature:addCondition(condition)
    return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end
Nop nothing. I found small progress
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_SPELL, true)
gives some kind of icon which is just black, but still not a speed icon.

Since you added the buff icon and it shows a black square, that means the way your icons are formatted in the .pic file is incorrect. You might have to start over with a new pic and add your changes 1 by 1 until you figure out what change is causing it to break. My best guess is that one of your icons is bigger than it used to be which pushes the image over causing the client to pull a blank square where there used to be an icon.

Since you added the buff icon and it shows a black square, that means the way your icons are formatted in the .pic file is incorrect. You might have to start over with a new pic and add your changes 1 by 1 until you figure out what change is causing it to break. My best guess is that one of your icons is bigger than it used to be which pushes the image over causing the client to pull a blank square where there used to be an icon.
Well default tibia .pic file doesnt show haste symbol either. So its not .pic file

That's odd, I wonder if the dat or spr contains any info on those symbols then... I would have to dig a bit to find out for sure.

Back