• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you been banned?

Statement: "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" (Illegal Advertising, Game Chat, Character: Corrupted)
>> someone asked me what is "cod4mw"

Statement: "whit powr, niger do revenge fuked" (Racist statement, Game Chat, Character: Denna Riot (husam's, deleted now))
>> ??

fak jou?? i nevar banad but u deletad mi char xD fak jou ????/???

Banned for saying : Lets go rook quest chi chi<~ 4 years ago when I didn't know what that meant in Spanish and somebody said I should call them that.
Banned on my newer computer for saying: I'm going to go play JetSetRadio on the Xbox. <~three months ago.

Last edited:
lets bump this thing and get it back alive >.<
i was banned for botting > havent been online for 2 weeks and tryed to login You have bean banned. etc.
ban was given well at the time i tryed to login > like WTF!

I don't speak in default channel unless I am trading items or something because of their new report offense thing.
I feel like I am completely restricted from verbal communication with other players.

I've been banned for a lot =P
The most common was abusing exploits/bugs, modifying the client aswell as PK bans.

I got deleted without a deletion warning for training magic level. One whole week online without to logout, only server save ofc. :)

Level 9 magic level 43.

I got namelocked for having the name Ruan Wihmpy, lol, just becuase the mino archers use to yell something like Ruan Wihmpy

I've been banned for many bullshit reasons..
it could be anything, really...

Last time I got banned was because I called a dude stupid polack when he for over an hour spammed me "plx itanz".

Before that I got banned because I was chatting in game chat..
a guy asked how much money I get irl each month, and I told him that and he said "give me?" and I answered that with "Bl*w J*b me?" (yeah with the stars)..

Lots of similar reasons.
However I've been banned multiple times because of player killing, a few times because missclick UE around depot or something.

Deleted for saying mother fucker to a guy in private message, due to the new report system. Talk about Tibia is shitty now, just as any other game for two year olds.

you can get banned for say "fuck off"..
you maybe was "playing" with some friends, and was messing with each other, and at same time looked at game chat, and by misstake posted the "fuck off" in the game chat and 500 nuubzor reported you.

Tibia is just getting more and more messed up.

Funny thing is that I got deletion, and I did complain, but they said it was justified. It was justified but still, rules like this are for kids, you should be able to express yourself in an extreme way. That's why there's an ignore function, afterall..

Back