• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you been banned?

Reaction score
Well I dont know a good title for this :SSSS

But today I was going to play Icechaw :) but then some people started coming and killing me and I went emo :'(
So I decided to play Cipsoft Tibia (RL tibia<--Noob Name)
But wen I logged I was banned so I went more emo :'( and then I checked Tibia.com and found this

bannedme.jpg

So I stoped emo and i came happy and went lol so I came here and ask you.
You been banned for a Noob reason, if yes why?

Yes, for telling a noob "You got to stick it through the hole"
I was referring to throw a loot bag through a little hidden spot that me and my friend call the "hole" >.<

oh and the "Im Doin your mom" is not that im #%$@ you mother.
its that im doing your mom a favour to make you a sandwich :D

I've been namelocked if that counts ._.

Reason : Name not describing person.

Character name was "Twin-Slice" (so much for not describing person, i'm a twin...)

Statement: "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" (Illegal Advertising, Game Chat, Character: Corrupted)
>> someone asked me what is "cod4mw"

Statement: "whit powr, niger do revenge fuked" (Racist statement, Game Chat, Character: Denna Riot (husam's, deleted now))
>> ??

I got banned for bottin in 2005, I botted for like 6 day's straight than finally got banned i came home from school was like, holy shit wtf. o_o

LOL I got banned for spammin just tell 3 times in help chanel yes you can

i wrote " : D) "(without space) in trade chat cuz a guy told me to do it for being in a tournament. mant people wrote it and all got banned :O that was when i started playing tibia, so i was a noob haha :)

Last time I was banished I was in game chat..

Me: Yey! my money has arrived! 1700 Euro! :D:D
Noob: Send them to me?
Me: Bl*w J*b me?

half minute later = ban....

Last time I was banished I was in game chat..

Me: Yey! my money has arrived! 1700 Euro! :D:D
Noob: Send them to me?
Me: Bl*w J*b me?

half minute later = ban....

lol, sucks.. Something that small can lead to banishment!

Back