• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

It is pretty fun actualy ive played tibia since 7.1 got hacked 3 times and i never seen any gm HAHAHAH xD

Never actually :(, but I've seen a GM broadcast xD

I've played real tibia for 5~ years and I've seen a GM once. He was in our guildhall chatting with us :p

That's the only time I've talked to a GM if you dont count the times I've talked with him on his other character. I talk to him once in a while since he is in our guild :cool:

Am have see gm like 10 times on Nerana His name is CM Nights Elder

or something.

i never see a gm and i think i won't see a gm lol they only login in to antica so that's sucks :p

While i was botting on Pandoria i got visited like every hour one day:p got pretty much reported^^

botting in north port hope with run to dp scrip when attacked rox!

My cousin is rl friend with a GM lol.. He lives in australia (my cousin also), and in that way I know GM Exilya pretty good, she borrowed me 100k for like 1 week ago on her maincharacter.. ( I don't tell any names, she doesn't want to be famous) :p

While i was botting on Pandoria i got visited like every hour one day:p got pretty much reported^^

botting in north port hope with run to dp scrip when attacked rox!

Hampish, there are like 2 GM's who visits pandoria every month..

If you're looking for GM's, you should go on Antica, report a botter and post on the gamemaster board and pff, after 1 hour a GM arrives.

Not always, I reported a botter once at xerena, a GM arrived after 10 minutes (Including the posts on gamemaster board)

I have seen all GMs around except Anthelios and those promoted-before-a-month GMs

I have seen a GM on candia :p , I think he was checking if someone botted ^^

Yes.. A GM teleported to my friend (that was beside me) while I was talking about open-tibia ROFLXD

In my earlier Tibia carier, when Tibia was 7.4, me and my mate were training.

He had like 3 multiclients and I wasn't multiclienting at that very moment. When the GM appeared he was like: Dance guys, dance!
My mate was wondering why we should do that, then he replied to check if we're not mc'ing. He asked if mc'ing was illegal xD! He instantly saw the green light and so did all the other accounts, including me! (I was the last one to see it, though!)

I wrote a letter of complaint to to CipSoft and they checked my IP and since it was pretty much diffrent than from my mates, I got unbanned and they gave me back 1 day of premium, since I was banned for almost a day.

So Cipsoft also has it's good sites!

Lolz :> the gm is able to check what ip it is coming from though lol
Im pretty sure you're allowed to play Seperate accounts on different computers xD

but other than that

I've seen Gm's on Several occasions i think

1 when my friend was luring banshee's to Venore entrance (stairs)

after a poh raid xD

Back