• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

Im pretty sure you're allowed to play Seperate accounts on different computers xD

If you think that you should read the rules again

Tibia Rules said:
Note that it does not matter whether you use multiple computers or the same computer to be online with more than one account, both are illegal and will lead to an account banishment.

Lolz :> the gm is able to check what ip it is coming from though lol
Im pretty sure you're allowed to play Seperate accounts on different computers xD

but other than that

I've seen Gm's on Several occasions i think

1 when my friend was luring banshee's to Venore entrance (stairs)

after a poh raid xD

No, you're only allowed to play at 1 character at the same time. Doesn't matter if you're playing on different computers, you won't be able to make all these things they are testing you if you're using unoffical software/playing on another computer or not. Believe me, I know.

I have never ever seen a GM on RL Tibia. I have tried many servers and never seen one.
Empera seriously needs a GM, stupid high level account sharers. <_<
But RL Tibia sucks.

maybe sux for you because u are level 60+/- you are a noob or maybe u are less level nvm lol.

My guild is pretty well known to be full of cheaters and power abusers.. So we get watched alot.

Loosers, All of u. Haha i am just laughting when i am reading your bull shit (I WANNA SEE A GM) (WHEN I TRIED TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOOT, THEY WENT AWAY)

What the fuck? What is so special about GM'S? There outfit or what? U think u get frii items?

think about it, seirously.

If you think that you should read the rules again

i never even read the rules xD
+ i don't mc anywayz :/
lags my tibia :(

and if u read my post
i sed

they say it leads to an account banishment
not 2 account banishments
i sed Seperate accounts on seperate computers :)
that isn't mc xD

I've seen Exilya like 3 times but only have 1 SS.
I was going to Edron d-lair and heard around there was a GM in Venore.
Relogged into my noob char and took 2 screenies :p

mkx30m.jpg

Dont push a GM if you dont want punishment xD

kt6a1.jpg

He was there because some noob spammed the depot all night long.Some guy took about 4 hours to trow all the items into depot, when he was done he had more than 27k in 2/3 gp.

only ever seen one once (apart from red text), and it was hilarious

my friend was stading outside thais dp, a noob was spamming him so he said "fuck off u paki" or something and a gm popped up on the sqm next to him just as he hit enter, as you can guess he poffed the next sec :d

Back in the days, I knew this GM who used to set up tournaments for me, I would have to answer a certain amount of questions and I would recieve a reward (from her regular character obviously). It was pretty sweet, and over all I've seen A LOT of gamemasters around. Even had a chat with Steve once (for approximately 30 minutes, was when Ankrahmun was first introduced), and I knew (not like best friends, but we actually spoke few times) Guido on his regular character as well. :_) Oldschool Antica <3

i laugh hard when i see such stuff

posting a thread

"I HAVE SUCCESFULLY TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF A GM"
"I AM SELLING IT FOR 5$!"

hehe so funny :p

Back