• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

Wrathe

Curiosity Kills!
Reaction score
I have never ever seen a GM on RL Tibia. I have tried many servers and never seen one.
Empera seriously needs a GM, stupid high level account sharers. <_<
But RL Tibia sucks.

Well, i have seen a few but this one imperticular was special (the visit) i wanted to msg some high lvls on antica so i made a new char Spirit Of Antica and as i logged on 2 GM's were just sitting there, when i tried to get a screeny they went.. :(

I'v seen an Gm on antica, Gm Wilfred or somting like that, he's really nice but before you can be real friend with him he starts showing up every where u are! just to check if you share or bot.. after i told him i wanted to retire he got mad becuase my real friend Lend from him 34k and still dident gave back when i told him it isen't my responebility he banned me for 7 days for an stupid reason (Spamming)

I have seen a gm on arcania a few minutes before the test server for 7.92 began pretty cool :p my freind used exori vis on him :p - he just sparked.

I seen many Gms. When I played Saphira I reported 4 botters in the same day and the same Gm processed it, so we talked for a few hours. Most of gm's just ignore you, they think you want to become friends and ask him for favours.. rofl

Haven't seen any... yet, and i surely hope i will never meet a GM either.

3-5 times >.< 3 times in the good old days when we were trapping people and 2 times to ban me for stupid reasons :D

Ive seen TONs of Gm's in my time

Everytime Exilya and Donnerjack get on xantera we always end up talking a bunch

The most rude GM Ive seen though is Teirgan, he kept threatening my friend because he thought he was MCing (even though he was)

Never seen one... none that i can remember anyways 0.o
And yeah! Cipsoft should get more GMs...

//Saphira

I have twice..along time ago but once on secura and once on premia.

For the premia one something weird happened..a bunch of orcs spawned on a mountain..where there are no orcs and I got killed while the GM watched so he got on his real char and got my stuff back for me ^_^ (It was before the raid system but I think it might have been one of their first tests, there was no broadcast.)

Ye, once, someguy reported me because I did't respond to him, he was like 10 years old so I didn't feel like wasting time on him :)

I'v seen an Gm on antica, Gm Wilfred or somting like that, he's really nice but before you can be real friend with him he starts showing up every where u are! just to check if you share or bot.. after i told him i wanted to retire he got mad becuase my real friend Lend from him 34k and still dident gave back when i told him it isen't my responebility he banned me for 7 days for an stupid reason (Spamming)

GM Wilfred of Mayhem He is a good GM, he stay always on Secura, secura have a lot of GMs @.@ everyday when i play i see one. Secura is Secure o_O heuahaeuhaeuaeh

i was seen many gma, one on Selena and much more on Secura <non pvp> xd

I've seen several in my time playing Tibia, although 8/10 of the times were for... naughty reasons :(

Calmera is especially popular as far as GMs showing up when you least want them to :p

Back