• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Health and mana based on percentage

pully

Reaction score
Hey! I'm having quite some trouble fixing health and mana based on percentages.
I'm sure most of you know what I mean (that in-game both health and mana is maximum 100), and I have been looking everywhere to find a proper english tutorial, all I've found was a polish one (http://otland.net/threads/jak-wysylac-hp-i-mane-w-procentach.181560/) nd even then I failed.
Keep in mind that I am utmost amateur when it comes to compiling and scripting and whatnot.

I am running on TFS 0.3.6. (8.6 client).
I am also missing the protocolgame.cpp in my server, but have downloaded a source pack of the 0.3.6.
Though I don't know if this will "register" to my server?
I'd really appreciate some help, thanks if advanced!

otland.net/threads/health-mana-percent.117383/#post-1992887

Norrow at the bottom has good one, just replace that function.

Oh ok! Though as I stated I have some problem with the protocolgame.cpp
I can't see it anywhere in the server folder, is it hidden? Where do I find it if there is none?

Oh ok! Though as I stated I have some problem with the protocolgame.cpp
I can't see it anywhere in the server folder, is it hidden? Where do I find it if there is none?

Not all server files have it, it's probably been changed or something, but you will have lines similar to those somewhere in the sources, just simply use search in files function for a small portion of one of those lines until you find it.

Back