• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heaven-OT[5.54-8.57]

Name:Joshua Eaklor

Position:Tutor

Experince in your position: I have been a tutor in tibia for a little time. i have been a staff on little server's. Pretty know on the server's i play

Experince in Tibia or OT since?: I was a tutor in tibia for a little while, but i quit do to school and personal problems. Now i'm back to tibia. I started around the time of 7.6.

Others:I currently play in Forgottenl, Flammingvets. I don't really server hop. My Names Would be around this.
Forgottenl=Uber joshua paladin
Flammingvets=Uber joshua, blinkz, blinkz shooter.
I'm well known in forgottenl. alot of people remember me from a few reset's ago.

About you:I'm 13 years old. Live in washington State. 8th grade. got good grades. Just a normal kid who goes to a ghetto school. I play on ot in my free times. which from days vary from 1~3 hours. as to which on the wekkends from all day and night.

Contact Information: I can Text and call (pm for cell # if needed) Got Msn [email protected]
[email protected]
Facebook= Joshua Eaklor

Name:Joshua Eaklor

Experince in your position: I have been a tutor in tibia for a little time. i have been a staff on little server's. Pretty know on the server's i play

Experince in Tibia or OT since?: I was a tutor in tibia for a little while, but i quit do to school and personal problems. Now i'm back to tibia. I started around the time of 7.6.

Others:I currently play in Forgottenl, Flammingvets. I don't really server hop. My Names Would be around this.
Forgottenl=Uber joshua paladin
Flammingvets=Uber joshua, blinkz, blinkz shooter.
I'm well known in forgottenl. alot of people remember me from a few reset's ago.

About you:I'm 13 years old. Live in washington State. 8th grade. got good grades. Just a normal kid who goes to a ghetto school. I play on ot in my free times. which from days vary from 1~3 hours. as to which on the wekkends from all day and night.

Contact Information: I can Text and call (pm for cell # if needed) Got Msn [email protected]
[email protected]
Facebook= Joshua Eaklor

Very sorry, but your freetime is needed to be bigger, the server is 24/7 it will need to be like 4-5 tutors who can stay to the Time table i going to make so, ye don't think you fit to the time table. :/

Kinda almost done, but the expanding island isn't done, will get it bigger if needed, cuz its only like 20 houses count on that expanding of the Heaven Island, but ye will need to have 50-70 houses and a depot and some shops. might teleports to the hunting spots, so they can use both city as PvP zone :D

1. add my msn [email protected]
2. Registrer yourself to the Forum Here

Name:Christian

Experince in your position: What can you say I do not quite how you man as I write so I mapped my own ot but I closed it. I scrippt spells, manarunes and much more.

Experince in Tibia or OT since?:Yes I started with 8.0 I have 8.0 spell in type 3 years. Now I have started with 8:42 + I spell it for about 5 - 6 years
ok I play tibia when I finish school it is at about four times since I put one on me at night I almost speller tibia only on Saturdays but then I'm with mates.

About you: ok I play tibia when I finish school it is at about four times since I put one on me at night I almost speller tibia only on Saturdays but then I'm with mates.

Contact Information: My msn are :[email protected].

Add my msn, and we talk, you can also be my scripter for rune nd spells. and you get an reward for Senior tutor as long as you do script for me :)

ADD [email protected]

Very sorry, but your freetime is needed to be bigger, the server is 24/7 it will need to be like 4-5 tutors who can stay to the Time table i going to make so, ye don't think you fit to the time table. :/

I can do more to 1~3 hours i was just saying thats the normal time i play on my ot's cause the ones i play on i dont really got much to do so i stay on for a small amount of time, i can be on much longer.

Name: Mathias
Position: Mapper
Experience in position: Made my own custom map
Experience in tibie or OT : 4-5 years OT, 6 years rl tibia
Others: I can also help as tutor or GM
Contact information:[email protected], or post here

Add my msn, as i said and give me your latest work or anything who can improve your position to sit.

"5.54-8.57"

Not possible.

Mapping looks bad. Sorry.
5 / 10.

Thanks for respond, its possible to make server 8.54 to 8.55 atleast, but if you guys want latest version we can just upgrade the map to 8.57, but ye, thanks for the Score about or mapping.

maybe give us some ide to improve us? :p

Biohazard40 respond here: The mapp goes well and we know that the expanding will not be done today, cuz of today i had to eat dinner with my family, but i promise you that it would be done today, but i'm very sorry for that :/

Back
Top Bottom