• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heaven-OT[5.54-8.57]

dragonmap.jpg

K I will fix it one of the days :p
But I still like the basic design and you are right, walls don't fit in a dragon spawn ^_^

Thanks for respond, its possible to make server 8.54 to 8.55 atleast, but if you guys want latest version we can just upgrade the map to 8.57, but ye, thanks for the Score about or mapping.

maybe give us some ide to improve us? :p

Biohazard40 respond here: The mapp goes well and we know that the expanding will not be done today, cuz of today i had to eat dinner with my family, but i promise you that it would be done today, but i'm very sorry for that :/
0.2 is the only one that supports 8.57 atm, if you choose it you won't be able to use 70 % of all the scripts which isn't good.

Okej, you didn't say neon style and i have never been following him, hes good mapper but i do not follow what hes style is good or not, he was the first mapper around Otland and otfans so its maybe why hes a big fan of all mappers -.-

we do not following Neon style -.-

Hello if you are interested in a hoster i might be of help for the time being.

The computer aint too good tho.

AMD Athlon Dual Core 5200+ 2.7 ghz
3 GIG DDR3 ram
32-bit Windows Vista Home premium
292gb left on one harddrive and 1TB left on the external.
100/100 fiber connection. (Look at my signature for the speed test)

So if you are interested you can alwayes give me a pm. (Ofc i will buy a new computer just need some money. ;) )

I work from 09:00 - 17:00 CET or 9 am - 5 pm GMT+1.

Usualy home 30 mins after i quit work.

Well, hello.

My name is Mateo
I live in croatia
Im 12 years old and i will be glad to enter in part of you'r team.
I can map but Im offering myself for Tutor position.
I play tibia for 5 years. /Its very long for my years/.
And don't have anything anymore to tell... just Have fun with you'r server and hope it will become famos!

M4t30

Hello if you are interested in a hoster i might be of help for the time being.

The computer aint too good tho.

AMD Athlon Dual Core 5200+ 2.7 ghz
3 GIG DDR3 ram
32-bit Windows Vista Home premium
292gb left on one harddrive and 1TB left on the external.
100/100 fiber connection. (Look at my signature for the speed test)

So if you are interested you can alwayes give me a pm. (Ofc i will buy a new computer just need some money. ;) )

I work from 09:00 - 17:00 CET or 9 am - 5 pm GMT+1.

Usualy home 30 mins after i quit work.

I live in sweden to, so i coming home at 15:35 whos the highest end time in school, so if your wasting 3 hours for update once week some day i will be happy to apploy you as hoster, but remember, you need to host 24/7 without getting freze or kick/lag and need to hold more than 400 players.
add my msn

I live in sweden to, so i coming home at 15:35 whos the highest end time in school, so if your wasting 3 hours for update once week some day i will be happy to apploy you as hoster, but remember, you need to host 24/7 without getting freze or kick/lag and need to hold more than 400 players.
add my msn

If your planing on getting more than 400 players you should get a Linux server and buy yourself a dedi(linux) as 400 players means alot of donations.

we gonna have donate, many donate, you cant even see all donate ..

add my msn

The 24/7 wont be a problem also for my connection it has been down 3 times in 1 & ½ year and it was for 1 minute at most.

Also added you on MSN we can talk tommorow when i get home.

I have a few ideas that i think you would like alot.

Had a older computer i hosted a 7.6 Evolution when it was new with Zuttlan, that computer started to lag when 500 where online at the same time and the computer sucked balls.

Bump.
Need scripters.

Latest news follow here:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: ALL TUTORS WHOS ACCPETED NEED TO REGISTRER TO THE FORUM WHICH YOU FIND HERE, IF YOU DON'T YOUR FIRED, TIME TO DO AN THREAD IS 2 days.

The server is soon coming up.
Forum is hosted
Site is hosted
The Brand new server is soon open :)
and a big bump :p

Back