• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELLAS OT MAPPING THREAD

Hellas OTS

Hellas OTS
Reaction score
As I have already revealed the existence of Hellas OTS, I would like to show you some mapping pics as I complete the map... I will upload 1-2 pictures a day.. some of these maps you see may not be completed with detail (will be edited and new maps posted) .. but I will still post so you can see the improvements.

f0a1u7Wop

eyzc07RAj

idbc2z32j

Lets start of with.. Temple of OLYMPIA (acropolis)
NQrhAx.png

Please leave any comments below, negative comments may not be replied to.
Thanks!!!

Thanks for your opinion.. Everyone keeps saying on every thread auto borded auto borded? lmao whole of RL tibia map is autoborded. Its only a few mappers that work 100% from scratch and i'd say i would be working 90% from scratch.. Its not whether it actually was Autoborded its all about if it looks autoborded.. And my opinion is it does not look autoborded.. And if you read the thread at the top it says not completed with detail.. and random objects? If you really wanna help me give me an example of a random object? and un real? Its a temple on a mountain based in real life.. And what i see is a temple on a mountain.. pretty real in my eyes :D thanks for your opinion though.

1). The metal fittings, don't fit (on the temple or the bridge to the east).
2). Change the direction of a few of those crossbows, because as you have it mapped, enemies can come front the the south and east.
Then look and a couple other users mountains/bordering and you should be set :)

Thanks.. The metal fittings has its own design.. you might like it or not however you are correct about them crossbows.. And if you wish can you explain what you mean by other mountains? isn't there only one sprite for each position of mountain?.. or can you use various?.. I respect the fact you are trying to help me as you have.. thanks.

More pictures will be uploaded...

Thanks for your opinion.. Everyone keeps saying on every thread auto borded auto borded? lmao whole of RL tibia map is autoborded. Its only a few mappers that work 100% from scratch and i'd say i would be working 90% from scratch.. Its not whether it actually was Autoborded its all about if it looks autoborded.. And my opinion is it does not look autoborded.. And if you read the thread at the top it says not completed with detail.. and random objects? If you really wanna help me give me an example of a random object? and un real? Its a temple on a mountain based in real life.. And what i see is a temple on a mountain.. pretty real in my eyes :D thanks for your opinion though.

Well if you made it with raw you should make it look less autobordered. Not just the water, but the mountain aswell. Random objects are the stalagmites, frozen dirt, branches and the vortexes. It's stagnant water so no movement meaning there could be no vortex. Well it is kind of unreal since there's frozen dirt and regular dirt. It doesn't really look like a cold climate to me. Especially taking in consideration that it's somekind of greek building. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Greece does not have a cold climate.

Try giving the mountain a more natural shape and add some more space between the mountain and the water. Keep in mind that stalagmites can only occur in caves - in real life.

Hope it helped you, but I'm kinda sure it didn't ;)

Good luck mapping m8

Well you can't really say it looks cold because its only a bit of frozen mood which doesn't even look like frozen mud, it looks more like a mountain ground... And in Greece... You can get snow in the winter.. specially on mountains and a heck of a thunder storm any time during the year..
Every little point helps! Maybe i wont edit everything people say but its good to consider any points i do get for future.. I will be posting more maps..

I would disagree with you saying that Real map is 100% autobordered. There's pretty solid evidence that it isn't.

Here are some more mapping pictures!

please leave any comments below..

Hellas ot Hunting area!
x28MNA.png

Updated roof for Olympia Temple!
CUQytn.png

Olympia City Blacksmith!
lc7rAa.png

Olympia City Library
x3jMoO.png

Some of these images may not be completed with detail.

Thanks..
please leave any comments below

In the library picture, you could make the building have of it size and it would look a lot better
Also it looks weird that you used wood in the first floor and pavement in the second. It would make more sense if it was the other way since wood is lighter in real life

Back