• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello fellow mappers

ws78ck.jpg

also inspired by london, but also not 100% done yet

Lol'd at the power line idea, but I dislike it, too much autoborder.

Yeah the power line is the only Raw in that picture, rest is pure autoborder, looks fugly.

vomit~ nothing more. also does london even have power lines, i thought most of the electricity they get was all built underground, powerlines would be more out in the country area :/

vomit~ nothing more. also does london even have power lines, i thought most of the electricity they get was all built underground, powerlines would be more out in the country area :/

lol

Whats so funny :? im saying your mapping is shit. :3

the fact that my replies are getting deleted is funny, so i wont bother replying lol

one sheep...two sheep...three sheep...

11mc5u1.jpg

big bentley ;D

the clock was inspired by a screenshot i saw here

also, sorry for the lack of updated sprites lol, i only map with 8.40 and under

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't double post. This is to cut back on the number of infractions you get for spamming etc.

Regards,
Kangarew

how long do i have to wait inbetween posts? they're over 20 minutes a part ;s

24 hours.. I believe..or wait for someone else to post before you do.

Edit: Instead of double posting, you can always edit the post you have made to prevent double posting.

bump for constructive criticism, other than "you suck at mapping"

Back