• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello fellow mappers

here's a ship that was mapped out in-game, it took 3 hours, and some help. the trees and everything are just the aftermath of a raid. you should come try out collapser ^.^

Attachments

bueheue, mapped in game noobs, not with map editor, water and everything.

you can flame it all you want, but it took 3 hours xD (both floors)

you go map something in-game, see how far you get ;>

actually I can do just aswell as i do ingame as i do in rme, and rme style you still not very good anyway. so quit it while your ahead.

it's not my server nob, i don't have access to the map files lol

it's not my server nob, i don't have access to the map files lol

So you need their map files to map something? o.0 weird..
and it's not that nice to call everyone a "nob", "noob", "nub".

So you need their map files to map something? o.0 weird..
and it's not that nice to call everyone a "nob", "noob", "nub".

only the owner can add/edit the maps

here's another little halloween deco done in-game

Attachments

Last edited:
Mehemheeeeh ~tries sheepsound~
it looks good...
for a 9999999999999999999x server

may i ask why my comments keep getting deleted?

i have been posting screenshots of my work, saying nothing but "here's some in-game stiff i did",and they all get deleted.

everyone else is posting "YOU SUK, U SUK", but i am not acknowledging them, and my material still gets deleted?

anyways.. for the third time.. here's some more stuff done in-game (NOT WITH MAP EDITOR)(there was a raid going on at the time of the screenshot, so that explains all the dead bodies)

Attachments

am i allowed to link it? or will my comment get deleted?

4. Advertising:
You are allowed to advertise your Open Tibia server only in the Advertisement board. Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed. You are free to link to websites in your signature though, as long as it doesn't contain content that we don't allow on OtLand.

Last edited:
Back