• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HEllo

THaxix

OOH?
Reaction score
Hello im using Geisor shop system but how come they dont get the items in game? i usa FTS aplha 4 and geisors website pleas help players on server are complening

no they but it and it stand NOt Realzed yet! where they get the items? i use rl map

Abbex Your account 50 26 November 2008, 21:49:20 Not realized yet

Stop making new threads about same subject?
And stop bumping your thread within 24hours, jeez.

On topic:
Have you added all the scripts? (Login/global)
They get the items on the character (In the backpack/hand/arrow slot)

Like this
INSERT INTO `z_shop_offer`(`id`,`points`,`itemid1` ,`count1` ,`itemid2` ,`count2` ,`offer_type` ,`offer_description` ,`offer_name`)
VALUES (NULL , '10', '0', '12', '0', '0', 'pacc', 'Buy 12 days of premium account for yourself or your friend!', '12 Days of PACC'
), (NULL , '40', '5890', '50', '0', '0', 'item', 'Buy 50 Chicken Feathers!', '50x Chicken Feather'
), (NULL , '100', '2466', '1', '1987', '8', 'container', 'Buy bag with 8 Golden Armor! Become a rich mother fucker!', '8x Golden Armor');

And executed it in Sql

did u follow all the steps? read well... It happened to me, but i erase it because it has no case on my server, its too easy, plus i dont wanna be doing that crap for a simple otserver, which is not gonna last too long. :p

Back