• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo gajs.

Haha so Tim this is you on noob war haha can't wait for karamy I got my old team reload we shall kick you off the server

Shaun you don't have a reload team, your full of shit, but empty on threat's. You always claim your team is coming, your getting a job in a week, bla bla bla bla, never happens. Grow up and get real, your fucked on Shadowcores, you've made one to many enemies.

haha i always have a team nothin for me to worry about i fucked deszczus twice, fucked cunts 3 times now tim its is your turn so let the fun begin

haha i always have a team nothin for me to worry about i fucked deszczus twice, fucked cunts 3 times now tim its is your turn so let the fun begin
hahahahahahahaha you've never fucked cunts or deszczus u retard
all you've ever done and will always do is sneak afk botters with mcs and then call it a massacre. but when it comes to war mode you cry because a 12 year old polack pushes better than you & you throw a pussy fit and leave war mode
sorry sir the only team you have now are your 5 clients

shauncores domination

well maybe nick you wasnt there when we masscre cunts the first time ask them 20-4 even second warmode they had noob chars + pushejo team boxing us from behind we still won so its np for me like i said i got nothin to prove and yes i will kill you with mc's L;O

well maybe nick you wasnt there when we masscre cunts the first time ask them 20-4 even second warmode they had noob chars + pushejo team boxing us from behind we still won so its np for me like i said i got nothin to prove and yes i will kill you with mc's L;O
not sure your windows 98 can handle more than 2 clients
face it farmboy you have no team
can tell ur missing my voice already

like ive said before instead of making retards posts and calling me retard etc... come im on shadowcores but ofc you cant do anything if your not 5 ppl + fucknig retards

hhaha you wanna kick us off karamy? xD gajs just send wm invite when it starts and we'll see hahha also if you could gimme ur name on shadows :D

like ive said before instead of making retards posts and calling me retard etc... come im on shadowcores but ofc you cant do anything if your not 5 ppl + fucknig retards
i'd be careful incase pushejro or darvin logs in and you log out

yea but funny thing is you guys say shadowcores is dedek so why so much charlover? why exp 2 in the morning? why not exp like you use to before in the day? fear xed xD

haha you keep talking about sms kids but you do know its free points on noobwar right? we got 200 points each cuz the server crashed 2x and you can do missions to get points so none of us donated? xD haha anyway it starts in 2 days so we'll see u joker hahhauheauhea

yea but funny thing is you guys say shadowcores is dedek so why so much charlover? why exp 2 in the morning? why not exp like you use to before in the day? fear xed xD
because some people have work during the day instead of having to clean their room for £5 p/week
even then you still beg me to buy you 20kk

Back