• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [HELP]Change layout on Shop offer!

zyirc

Reaction score
I have a yellow layout in shop offer menu and its very uggly and if someone know how to add other color and text please teach me :)

REP+++

Very easy, just change the tables properties. It takes some minutes, it could take from 10~15 minutes to 1~2 hour(s).

I just found a Gesior AAC in my PC, but it's modified, so I'll tell you how to do it...

First of all, let's get rid of the "Welcome to OTS shop. Here you can buy items and PACC.", let's change it for something like: "ServerName - Donators shop!", or something like that... :p

shopsystem.php
Go to line 98(?) or search for this:
PHP:
		$main_content .= '<h2>Welcome to OTS shop. Here you can buy items and PACC.</h2>';
<You need to change what is between "<h2></h2>".

Now, you changed your SHOP title.
Let's go for the ugly yellow table...

[line 102(?)] Now, in the same file: shopsystem.php search for this:
PHP:
		{
			$main_content .= '<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tr width="650" bgcolor="black"><td colspan="3"><font color="gold" size="4"><b>&nbsp;PACC</b></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="black"><td width="50" align="center"><font color=red><b>Days</b></font></td><td width="350" align="left"><font color=red><b>Description</b></font></td><td width="250" align="center"><font color=red><b>Select product</b></font></td></tr>';
			foreach($offer_list['pacc'] as $pacc)
			{
				$main_content .= '<tr bgcolor="gold"><td align="center">'.$pacc['days'].'</td><td><b>'.$pacc['name'].'</b> ('.$pacc['points'].' points)<br />'.$pacc['description'].'</td><td align="center">';
				if(!$logged)
				{
					$main_content .= '<b>Login to buy</b>';
				}
				else
				{
					$main_content .= '<form action="index.php?subtopic=shopsystem&action=select_player" method=POST><input type="hidden" name="buy_id" value="'.$pacc['id'].'"><input type="submit" value="Buy '.$pacc['name'].'"><br><b>for '.$pacc['points'].' points</b></form>';
				}
			}
			$main_content .= '</table><br />';
		}

Change these lines:
PHP:
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tr width="650" bgcolor="black"><td colspan="3"><font color="gold" size="4"><b>&nbsp;PACC</b></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="black"><td width="50" align="center"><font color=red><b>Days</b></font></td><td width="350" align="left"><font color=red><b>Description</b></font></td><td width="250" align="center"><font color=red><b>Select product</b></font></td></tr>';

For something like this:

I'll use BBcode (code) to highlight what I changed...
Code:
<[B]table border="[COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]"[/B] cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="650"><tr width="650" [B]bgcolor="[COLOR="Red"]white[/COLOR]">[/B]<td colspan="3"><font [B]color="[COLOR="Red"]green[/COLOR]"[/B] size="4"><b>&nbsp;[B][COLOR="Red"]Premium[/COLOR][/B]</b></font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="black"><td width="50" align="center"><font color=red><b>[B][COLOR="Red"]Time[/COLOR][/B]</b></font></td><td width="350" align="left"><font color=red><b>Description</b></font></td><td width="250" align="center"><font color=red><b>Select product</b></font></td></tr>';

I highlighted the changes, you will notice that I chose colours like: green, red, etc... notorious colours so you can see what you need to change, also... I changed table border to 1, you will have a border now.

Got an idea now? :p

Back
Top Bottom