• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Fast Attack

Bloody-War

Reaction score
Hello otlanders i have a problem with fast attack i edited my voc.xml and i edites attakspeed of weapons!
the problem is when i run or i move if attack fast but when i stay in some place it attack show on stay.

how i can do if you stay or if u runing attack same.

tfs 0.3.6

I am not an expert or that good in english, but ill try to explain...
That happens because the doAttacking() function only happens once each tick of your server (i think the default is 1000 ms ), but when you walk, the server checks for next actions and do them if possible. What you can do is in the doAttacking() function you set to check if it is possible to do the attack in X ticks (where X is the attackSpeed), like and addEvent() in the lua, but that would require some modifications in your src/player.cpp... Sry but i cant be more expecific cause i never used the 0.3.6 source before.. but i hope it helps.

Back