• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help from Seabitz, Empty and especially Neon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amrosh i must be better than sizaro and that other! I made more than 600 maps ive trained hard. Im 3rd best.

Amrosh i must be better than sizaro and that other! I made more than 600 maps ive trained hard. Im 3rd best.

yeah i know thats why i said something between brackets and that not neccecery to do more maps that mean that your profesional ? by the way i make like 6 spawns everyday to train thats not mean that im profesional :D

Grim reaper and other undead respawn. Still to make -1, -2 and -3.

This is top floor. All start on -3 once entering tp.

Attachments

Grim Reaper is too hard if you're thinking in RPG Map...

But good job, keep mapping.

Dam! you are just gettin better and better :p I need to fix my skills fast, so the distance bettween us don't increase :)

CrazyToko said the true.
@Pro Mapper OT, nothing personally, but really, maybe stop flaming all mappers there? Yea, your works become better and better, but really need a bit more skills to be "second best mapper" ;] Good works, keep working

I have a tip for everybody here at Otland:

Stop flaming eachother, if you all do so, it'll be a great pleasure to be here. And this isn't any real kind of mapping, don't take it too serious (apart from the desert city he made).

Mm, i think you need to spend more time detailing your maps. It seems like
you rush it by copying and pasting some parts. like the windows on the towers
are all in a line. makes it look bad

Mm, i think you need to spend more time detailing your maps. It seems like
you rush it by copying and pasting some parts. like the windows on the towers
are all in a line. makes it look bad

some are in line some arent. had lots of help doing that one.

try to make 1 peace of map, for really showoff, becouse all what you showing, it's just "ok" mapping which can be done for 15 minutes.Or collect all these peaces in one rpg map, and release it for public, to showoff...

try to make 1 peace of map, for really showoff, becouse all what you showing, it's just "ok" mapping which can be done for 15 minutes.Or collect all these peaces in one rpg map, and release it for public, to showoff...

Ok i try download a map with better looks.

Downloading / making new map :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back