• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help from Seabitz, Empty and especially Neon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are downloading all those maps, or you mean "Upload"?

I downloaded these new ones lmao and my old one i made them crap. xD

First:Seabitz didn't help you.
Second:They all hate you and talk shit about you on msn I saw Seabitz talk whit Sizaro.(seabitz is my rl bro)
Third:I swear they other ones did take like 5-6h?
Fouth:Your not the second best mapper in otland,I bet I can beat you in mapping

Regard,
Slam

Last edited:
BTW Seabitz made 3 maps for me and told me to leave these stuopid forums and go to new forums :thumbup:

Icerink this was once a peaceful village with an ice rink then.... GAHZABARAN AND HIS FRIENDS xcame!!!!!!!!! The threw the chairs around and destroyed my walls :D

Attachments

He dosent like you thats why he helps you, He wants you to leave Otland like many people lol?

Aff, why did you have to bring this thread up again....?!

For the sake of the lulz, thats why.

@pro-gullible-idiot: Mapping like that, I think your ego is better than your mapping skills. Get another hobby.

@PRO: Are you updating this thread with more works?

If you aren't, well I think some moderator should close it. It's just a bunch of spam.

Sorry but i dont like the style... like bear fur in the desert etc... if its a pvp map with good trap places etc i might change my mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back