• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help from Seabitz, Empty and especially Neon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Mapper OT

Banned User
Reaction score
I am proud to give you my war map took over 3 weeks to make along with making other maps.

Seabitz has gave my advice, Empty gave me help, Neon inspired and guided me the entire way. hiperkarma also guided me to become to second best mapper.

This is my last thread before I leave this forum forever so please dont delete this thread.

Yours

Pro Mapper OT

Attachments

Last edited:
Omg! Neon didnt inspire you! He didnt even say something to you! Omg stop lie! Empty isnt a mapper omg!

Hmmm, now you are getting some shape on it :p
Keep this way! this was the best part of your mapping :D

Pro mapper, it looks good for a new mapper...
but you're not the second best mapper on otland i can assure you that ;)

Pro mapper, it looks good for a new mapper...
but you're not the second best mapper on otland i can assure you that ;)
yeah, stop acting like you have been here for 5 year and know what is what >.< instead make pvp maps, try make some rpg map or your own big custmo map...

yeah, stop acting like you have been here for 5 year and know what is what >.< instead make pvp maps, try make some rpg map or your own big custmo map...
? this is the second year of the community so im not acting like iv been here for 5 years. and I'm not a mapper but i know many more here that are better that him. I got not time to make a 'big costume map' since i don't make ots ;)

Edit:
Pro mapper you getting better an better keep it up :)

Last edited:
? this is the second year of the community so im not acting like iv been here for 5 years. and I'm not a mapper but i know many more here that are better that him. I got not time to make a 'big costume map' since i don't make ots ;)

He did talk to Pro Mapper<_<

Dont spam my thread and leave ZooOOroo hes just helping me.

Enchant weapon Update :thumbup:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed Neons guide to make a house:

List was made by Sizaro but he put himself second. I edited.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back