• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help map i pay

Zytarios

Zytarios Owner
Reaction score
my map is like 100+ mb when i extract with winrar to my dedicated it change to 96.5mb what matter i do it still 96.5mb how can i change that?

Last edited:
do you know what kind of objects that disappears when you're extracting the files?

Actually, i've never seen any problem of this, while extracting my own map.

Yours,
Nikkster

i found the probleme but dont know how to fix it i think some error with unique 1050 but it works fine on my own computer when i load it on dedicated it give error

Hmm what Lovheim requested is not the greatest idea for a 100+ MB map... I think it would be stolen by any of the players you give it out to>.<

lol, you made the map right? got a bad memory?

just delete the strangest items on the map you know about, and see if it worked.

Yo Nikke, it's little crazy about this, well when i host this it's work perfect, also for Zytarios, but when we try host with that dedicated it's just crashing after it loaded uniqueids
;/

Make a new rar file and try to archive it again, if the same error happens, then you should check your actions/movements.xml maybe you have set an unique id twice, if all of that doesn't help you have to check your map again prolly you gave 2 different items the same uniqueid then...

sincerly, Exhibition

Make a new rar file and try to archive it again, if the same error happens, then you should check your actions/movements.xml maybe you have set an unique id twice, if all of that doesn't help you have to check your map again prolly you gave 2 different items the same uniqueid then...

sincerly, Exhibition

Thanks gonna try it ur rlly helpfull not like that other guy

sincerly, Exhibition

Well we tried with many rar files, also that server work with our computer... it's same unique id loading and so... what coming after unique id loading ? spawn?map ?

Maybe the compression itself trashes the file somehow, try too upload it manual without archiving it...

sincerly, Exhibition

Back