• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me bug Mounts graphycs

Lucca

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my TFS 1.2 server (version 8.0).
I'm trying to add mounts but it has a graphics bug in (OtClientv8).
Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?
it only happens when going up or down some stairs, or the char is teleported.

first you have items that don't exist in your base, that's why the black spots appear, the other problem is, probably each item is not in its correct place, the ones that have decay or turn another item is probably turning this item, you will have to open item by item and see why it turns into this iD
I think the error is in your otbm, you need to open the item editor and give it an update and create items that were not created there in it. this will give you a light, in fact I think there is no bug in the stairs, and yes apparently it is an item you added that was not added in the editor item and then sent to the client.

this error is on the client that is missing sprite

the bug only happens when it is mounted, there is no problem with OTBM but with some configuration on the client. but I don't know how to fix it.
if you don't use the mount the game works normally, no map bugs, no items missing, no black screen. But when you climb on the mount starts the graphics bugs.

the problem is probably in the mount sprites. when the client bugs like this it means that some image is not in accordance with the spr and dat. you need to add them little by little and move little by little, if you added everything at once, the problem is there. redo it again until you find out

Back