• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua help me error mysql

Lubard

Reaction score
] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'testing' (1044)

I unlike you know what I am doing.. i did read the link's contents
Then if you knew what you were doing then why did you have to find a link to look this up? I wrote a direct answer to his question because I know what im doing :) Please, you may be better than me at lua or w/e but there are certain things even you the god almighty might not be superior in

Then if you knew what you were doing then why did you have to find a link to look this up? I wrote a direct answer to his question because I know what im doing :) Please, you may be better than me at lua or w/e but there are certain things even you the god almighty might not be superior in
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
Code:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost

Everyone knows that localhost is the dns for the ip 127.0.0.1, if you don't know that then you don't know what you are doing.

And if you seen his other thread he tried your "solution"
https://otland.net/threads/i-rum-theforgottenserverv8-2-64bit-say-me-bug-help-plz.242885/

change my C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
for 192.168.1.1 say me!!

Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.1.1' (10061) (2003)

Back