• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Help Me I beg You ! :*

Dagotoo

Reaction score
Hello,

I saw on others threads that here are realy great scripters/programers.
So, Can someone do me favour and help me with this ?:<
I want compile my ot ( Evolutions 8.0 XML ) to .exe but ! without Party System. Cause ppl crash my Ot by party.
I'm totaly newbie in this kind of scripting, so I beg You all, help me with this :<.

and please Don't post here, ( Evolutions sux or TFS better, get tfs ) I know that evo sux but i have ots prepare to evo 8.0 :(

My MSN : [email protected]
Send on My Email it or Post Here if You want help me ! :)

Here You have Source :

hxxp://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/599826435.html

And Scan :

And Again I BEG You Help Me :*

Thanks,
Huczyy !

Last edited:
Hello,

I saw on others threads that here are realy great scripters.
but now We will see who is the best :).

I need Help realy great scripter, I want compile my ot ( Evolutions 8.0 XML ) to .exe but ! without Party System. Cause ppl crash my Ot by party.
I'm totaly newbie in this kind of scripting, so we will se who is serious good and help Me.

and Don't post here, ( Evolutions sux or TFS better, get tfs ) I know that evo sux but i wont learn how to use sql :<

COMPETITION WHO IS THE BEST SCRIPTER ! :)
REMEMBER WITHOUT PARTY !

My MSN : [email protected]
Send on My Email it or Post Here if You will did it ! :)

Here You have Source :

hxxp://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/599826435.html

And Scan :

ALso Don't send me tutorials SQL, Just Help me with This, Please :*

Thanks,
Huczyy !

I chould do it, but I have enough work with my own game now..
and, goods scripters don't grow up from trees or some if you think that,, you will realy have to look for one like 900 years before find a trustable and good scripter..

I wish you good luck with you game "Find the Scripter"...

^^

Back