• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help me please!!!!!11

lolazo tremendo

Reaction score
this shit is freakin me out!

look, i downloaded this thing "slayer yurots 8.4 v2" and the ip changer for tibia 8.4

ok, now, i edited the config.lua and put my ip there

now i start the client, then i change the ip to mine with the ip changer and start the "TheForgottenServer.exe" it says loaded succesfully or something like that, NOW I dont know how to create an account and when i try to log in with 1/1 it says "cannot connect to a loging server. conection refused(10006)"

I know NOTHING about programming, please help me tell me what to do next or giveme a link or something pleaseeee!!!!

Actually, it has nothing with programming, lol.

Just simply open your ports in your firewall and your router.

The ports are 7171 (Tibia) 3306 (MySQL) 8080 (Website applications).

If you don't know how to do this, search for your router on "http://www.portforward.com" and search for a tutorial there how to portforward.

I hope it helped.

i did that, still not working, it says cannot connect to the server blablabla

what i said ther up is all i have done, i think im missing something, maybe its that mysql thing, someone give me a link to a guide for noobs please... :D

Last edited:
Back