• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me whith my shcool work plz.

Rexido

Reaction score
´Hi i do a shocool work abut love and i have a ask when do you fink you unfaithful (otrogen) Can you Say fings and say he what you fink!

i put ghere so i can do shcool fast and Fix my ot serv later!

Last edited:
okay?

´Hi i do a shocool work abut love and i have a ask when do you fink you unfaithful (otrogen) Can you Say fings and say he what you fink!

otland.net = OT Land ~ Open Tibia Land...
with other words this is an forum for Open Tibia..

what have your school with open tibia to do?

i nid to fixe my serv so need help whith school fast.

School help is nothing you can get here..

make your homeworks insteed of push the time of it and try get help for it here,, none will even care about your homeworks.. reason I write here is to tell you thats its irritating then people come with pointless threads fill otland up in no time..

you made 2 threads about this school thing.. -.-
if everyone made thread about everything irl otland whould not bee an "Open Tibia" Forum longer, so please keep you real life problems outside this forum unless it hasent been in "Forum Game" or something else make you can make threads about your rl life problems...

got it?

School help is nothing you can get here..

make your homeworks insteed of push the time of it and try get help for it here,, none will even care about your homeworks.. reason I write here is to tell you thats its irritating then people come with pointless threads fill otland up in no time..

you made 2 threads about this school thing.. -.-
if everyone made thread about everything irl otland whould not bee an "Open Tibia" Forum longer, so please keep you real life problems outside this forum unless it hasent been in "Forum Game" or something else make you can make threads about your rl life problems...

got it?

Yes i just hope to to get help =(

Back