• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me with config problems on homepage

luddeax

Reaction score
When im installing im getting this errors:
Warning: Error parsing C:/cryingdamson3-gui841-2/config.lua on line 142 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 150

All is about config line 142. And diffrent in config.
How do i fix this?

I did that, but then many things is bugged on the homepage, i dont see any text at login button, still errors in bounty hunters and guild wars dont work.

i delete the whole line, i mark the whole comment and delete, then save. Now it work to install but site is all bugged!

I really need help :(

I get for example this when i open guild wars:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'g.war_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php:53 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php(53): PDO->query('?? SELECT g....') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(94): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php on line 53

and bounty hunter:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\bounty-hunters.php on line 44

And cant use EDIT CONFIGS

Back