• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP(My Otclient)

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hi .. i was able to compile my otclient .. reduce the exe. del otclient .. but my question is how do I hide the folders you run ?. I have played servers, with client clients that do not weigh less than 100mb and my folder weighs about 800mb .. I would like to hide these folders .. and let me keep the client exe and dlls only .. does anyone know how?
vete1.png
and leave these dlls and the exe. alone and can run well:
vete2.png

To play, you don't need tools, src, vc12, README.md and few other files - so you can just remove them when publishing your client to download. Also, the biggest impact on size has vc12 folder.

To play, you don't need tools, src, vc12, README.md and few other files - so you can just remove them when publishing your client to download. Also, the biggest impact on size has vc12 folder.
How do I hide the proper folders they serve?

Back