• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help?] Need Help With Scripts!

Jsoeum94

Reaction score
Hey there,
Im posting this thread because I'm looking for some help while I'm creating these scripts, I'll post them here and hopefully you guys can help me correct my wrongs? =D

/Ban "Player"
/Stop "Player" -- Saw this script on forums, but it is not for TFS 0.2 =/
/Eat "Player" -- Saw this before on a server, i would like it so it kills the person and gives the message "You have been eaten!"
/bcwhite "Message" -- I would like this so nobody can see the name of the GM who broadcasted it...
/bcGreen "message" -- again, no name
/bcRed "Message" -- and again, no name

Sorry if this is too much to ask.. =/

Kindest Regards, Justin

P.S; I am so new to scripting [today is my first day] and I think that having someone Help me make scripts will help me learn even more about LUA and XML scripting... Sorry if this is a hassle, and sorry if you get stressed out from trying to help me ^^ Thank you so much in advance!

/b message - this command will broadcast message with name of sender.
/bc [type;] message - this command will broadcast message without name of sender, but you can (optional) define type of message. Types: advance, event, white, orange, info, green, small, blue, red (default), warning, status.

When I'll have more time, I'll write /eat script for you.

Back
Top Bottom