• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help new condition tfs 1.2

gohamvsgoku

Reaction score
Hello, i have a downgraded tfs 1.2, i want to add a new condition curse (removed) someone can list for me what sources files i need to put again this condition? I will try merge files... but idk what files i need look, i saw something in condition.cpp... have more files?

Thanks

You'd have to search the entire source for all occurrences. Open the source folder in a proper text editor (Sublime, VSCode). And I mean the entire folder, so you can see all the files in the sidebar. Then, in an another window do the same with a version of the source with this condition in it. Now search (globally, in all files at once) for all the function names, variable names, constants etc. and see where it's all implemented, which is probably all over the place. Just merging the files will result in broken code.

Hello, i have a downgraded tfs 1.2, i want to add a new condition curse (removed) someone can list for me what sources files i need to put again this condition? I will try merge files... but idk what files i need look, i saw something in condition.cpp... have more files?

Thanks
Use meld and compare your distribution to whatever you were using previously, most of the time you can just copy left or right depending on which side you have the distro you are using but sometimes you'll need to modify the original code and make it work with your distribution.

I saw the newest version tfs 1.2 there is a condition called curse... but idk what files i need look... not only condition.cpp have more files responsable for conditions?

Open the source folder in a proper text editor (Sublime, VSCode). And I mean the entire folder, so you can see all the files in the sidebar. Then, in an another window do the same with a version of the source with this condition in it. Now search (globally, in all files at once) for all the function names, variable names, constants etc. and see where it's all implemented, which is probably all over the place.
Should I write louder?

Back