• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP! Problem creating character (name taken) Znote

Zephyr

Reaction score
Well I'm trying to make an ot just for friends and stuff and everything is fine, I can create an account but cant create a char. If I try on account manager (tibia) it tells me the name is already taken and no matter what name I choose it's taken. Then I try on Znote and it gives me the next error:

string(339) "SELECT p.id, p.name, p.level, p.vocation, p.town_id, p.lastlogin, gm.rank_id, po.player_id AS online FROM players AS p LEFT JOIN guild_membership AS gm ON p.id=gm.player_id LEFT JOIN players_online AS po ON p.id=po.player_id WHERE p.account_id='3' ORDER BY p.level DESC"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Table 'otserv.guild_membership' doesn't exist

1617089667437.png

Last edited:
MYSQL ERROR: Thread stack overrun: 18024 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 160000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.
Creating new player executes some triggers in database. Probably creates 'skill = 10' in table 'player_skills'.
Documentation says, that some triggers require 200KB to execute. Minimum thread_stack value is 128KB. Default value in MariaDB is 292KB, default value in MySQL 8.0 is 256KB, but somehow your MySQL server uses 128KB. You must edit your MySQL configuration and restart MySQL server. You can set it to 1M (MB).

More info about it:

Table 'otserv.guild_membership' doesn't exist
It means that acc. maker is trying to use 'new guild table structure' - added in some version of TFS 1.x - and your ots is using old structure (without guild_membership table). I don't know, if it's configurable in Znote. If it's not configurable, it means that this acc. maker is not compatible with your server.

Creating new player executes some triggers in database. Probably creates 'skill = 10' in table 'player_skills'.
Documentation says, that some triggers require 200KB to execute. Minimum thread_stack value is 128KB. Default value in MariaDB is 292KB, default value in MySQL 8.0 is 256KB, but somehow your MySQL server uses 128KB. You must edit your MySQL configuration and restart MySQL server. You can set it to 1M (MB).

More info about it:

It means that acc. maker is trying to use 'new guild table structure' - added in some version of TFS 1.x - and your ots is using old structure (without guild_membership table). I don't know, if it's configurable in Znote. If it's not configurable, it means that this acc. maker is not compatible with your server.
Yup, the stack problem I fixed after posting thats why I edited; thanks though, just changed it to 300K tho.

On the other hand, the other problem about znote I guess I'll have a look and hopefully be able to config and fix it, either way, I was able to create a char using the old 1/1 account manager hehe so thats good... I guess

Back