• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Trap error

Kako

Reaction score
I have some errors with the "tramp.lua" in the TFS action.

lua script error move events interface data/movements/scripts/trap.lua

trap.lua should be this script

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 1)
	doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
	return TRUE
end

First, I'd like to say that if you request help, atleast try and answer the posts of the people trying to help you. Second, be more detailed about the error that comes up, I'm sure that's not all of it. Third, the script posted by Mokerhamer is fine and I have tested it. If it does not work with you, then it's something wrong with either global.lua.

First, I'd like to say that if you request help, atleast try and answer the posts of the people trying to help you. Second, be more detailed about the error that comes up, I'm sure that's not all of it. Third, the script posted by Mokerhamer is fine and I have tested it. If it does not work with you, then it's something wrong with either global.lua.

I posted the orginal script and it works 100% it started giving me an error when i added somting in global.lua from some one else, but i forgot witch thread it was and what type of script

Back