• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] [VPS] + [GOOGLE CLOUD] + [UBUNTU 20.04] + [Compile and Run Otserver]

HelvioSalvioni

Reaction score
Hello guys from [OTLAND]
First I would like to ask if my post is wrong to move to the right area ...
After 10 long years I went back to playing with "Tibia and Otserver" and I saw that a lot has changed ...
I followed several tutorials on how to compile the otserver in linux ... run the server and everything here at [OTLAND]
Only none of them resolved ..
But after many years without messing with these things the head gets confused ... lol '
By my pc I can put it online with good site and everything but I can not put it on the vps or even compile its source in linux
I know his system is OTX
some prints here about him

Otx Version 7.6 OTX + Developers
ot1.jpg.b9c680fec8e3e594c8e621099feddecd.jpg

Sources

ot3.png.0f96c4220ee4c59d38bd96e213e1b6f1.png

And his executable

ot2.png.0890f534e631f9c8f75c0a6aac66a5d4.png

The Site I use on it is the Last of MyAcc that worked perfectly on it! and some adjustments of mine

In short I want to put this server online in a vps and I would like someone to help me from scratch ... if it doesn't hurt to ask a lot .... THX guys from [ OTLAND ] <3

You should upgrade to a newer engine.
Most linux distros will throw errors because the libs used to compile older servers are outdated and its a mess fixing it.

You could try older versions of ubuntu and try to compile it but again, it would be way better for you to get a newer engine like TFS 1.x~

Back