• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help water particles

I don't know, but just wanna say, WOW. This looks so good. Doesn't look like tibia.

I've seen similar things posted here. They do it with transparency (OTC supports it) and my guess is that what you see its floor 8

Imo TFS should eventually support this, remove the limitaition of not being able to see whats under the floor while on floor 7 and the limitation that won't let you see more than 3 floors while being underground (I dont really know the point of this one other than its how it is in RL tibia)

Last edited:
I've seen similar things posted here. They do it with transparency (OTC supports it) and my guess is that what you see its floor 8

Imo TFS should eventually support this, remove the limitaition of not being able to see whats under the floor while on floor 7 and the limitation that won't let you see more than 3 floors while being underground (I dont really know the point of this one other than its how it is in RL tibia)
Isn't this just "heavier" than how rl tibia does? You have to get and send the state of these additional floors.

Isn't this just "heavier" than how rl tibia does? You have to get and send the state of these additional floors.

The water thing could be done to only be able to see 1-2 floors below 7 theres probably no need to do more. I'm pretty sure people have achieved this doing that, or maybe they moved the map one floor higher and just added transparency to water..? Dont know, never played a server like this.

The underground part could work just the same way you can see every floor while on the surface, if you are on floor 0 (higher floor possible) you can see ground floor 7. Thats why I said I don't understand that limitation for the underground other than its present in RL Tibia for only God knows why. As a mapper I actually struggle quite frequently with this to avoid people seeing black squares at any time due to this limitation.

In any case about performance, this is a Tibia server not Crysis 4, I mean, it's good to do things well and optimized in my opinion, if needed, tfs can push such things, just like live cast system for example. These things push the quality of the game quite a bit and could even remain optional aswell.

ryfDAdG.png

Last edited:
I know they are using transparency but how he does this effect in the water? its looks more beauty

someone know how to make this water? i think he is using particle not sprite.
I'm pretty sure that many of ground textures there were took from internet and resized

So I guess he just took some flat water gif from Google, resized and used as sprite

Back