• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP ¿what to do after compiling?

EstebPain

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to compilling otservers, but I have successfully compiled TFS 1.2 with visual studio.
Now I don't know what to do with what I got:

LG46ruTfRcCQLwJ5KU_ibg.png

This is what I have after compiling, inside the folder \vc14\x64\Release

Opening the exe file would ask for "libmysql.dll" which I get from the root directory, or somewhere else, I don't remember. Then it will open a console and close it, too fast to see the two or three lines of code it runs.
I don't know what I am missing, I've never found a guide that tells you what to do after compiling.

Thanks in advance!

you need to take that exe and put it with your server files
if you don't have any, you need the data folder from wherever you got your server from + the dlls located here: OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)
you also need to set up a database and website to be able to create accounts and log in

Okay, thank you VERY much :D
Now, I have the data folder, should I put the exe inside and run it from there? what should the folders architecture be?
And, from the link to the dlls, I know i'm using 64bit version, but should I just install it? should I extract the exe and group up all dlls I can find inside? and with that dlls, should I put them in the data folder?
Plus, when I try to install the visual basic redist, it tells me that I already have a newer version installed.

Again, thanks for the help.

Back