• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua help with balanced vocations

Legoland

Legoland OT
Reaction score
Hello!

I got costume spells, edited vocations for example: sorcerer - master sorcerer - elite master sorcerer which i like but i still want balanced vocations and spells for my server. How do i manage balanced vocations and spells?

well, it's your choice,i would probably do like,knights low damage but high sustain like much health,and then druids like more supporty with healing spells
and then sorc as damage. and then pally a mix of them.

Legoland, just stay true to the vocations. As Imfreezing suggested. You can still create new custom spells that are intrestning with a bit of creativity.
As for balancing, it's testing, testing, testing and test again. If you get bored of it, ask someone else to test it. But keep the goal of what you want to test - balancing. Not how fun it's to kill monsters for example, because if you start that path it may be never changing testing, like I have been doing, and can't stop..

If you have no knowledge about editing alredy existing spells or damage, you'd ahve to learn that first, it's not so complicated and it's fun to learn the first basics.
Imfreezing seems to be willing to help you out aswell, take that oppurtunity!
I may be able to help some, not from scratch though since I have my own project. But I can answer alot of beginner questions, just send me a question, or while you're at it, 10.

Hi Swiff! i took the oppurtunity and thank you for answering my thread! We were working on the spells abit yday and will continue again soon :) i will ceep in mind that u can help me some, maybe a few questions when im totally lost! haha :p

Back