• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help With players and database!

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Today i get a host in vpsland, when i finished transfering all my data to the new host and all th ppl logged in, the had in thir bps rookgard set!. and today i get a strage crash it says like if the accounts doesn´t exist it was really strange.
Please help i will rep.

Today i get a host in vpsland, when i finished transfering all my data to the new host and all th ppl logged in, the had in thir bps rookgard set!. and today i get a strage crash it says like if the accounts doesn´t exist it was really strange.
Please help i will rep.

I can't help you with this problem but, I will give you a recommendation that will prevent further problems like this one.

Make daily backups of your server! Its the best you can do.

ATM there is no problem...only i dont know how those everyone have rook set in their backpck and that strange crash

Back