• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

I think the gameplay is worse. So much easier than dota.

The only thing that is better with HoN is everything outside the game (login, joining, rep(?) system).

The sad thing is that its a total ripoff though.

Its not easier then dota, but your given a chance to get better since you can play with people with your own rating, means you dont have to start a game versus pro players while your a newbie.

And ofc its a total ripoff, thats the point of it isn't it?
They are improving the few stuffs outside the game plus the graphics while keeping the game as it should be.

And as far as i know you cant BD in HON.
Perhaps on the first tower towers but inside the base its not possible.

Its not easier then dota, but your given a chance to get better since you can play with people with your own rating, means you dont have to start a game versus pro players while your a newbie.

And ofc its a total ripoff, thats the point of it isn't it?
They are improving the few stuffs outside the game plus the graphics while keeping the game as it should be.

And as far as i know you cant BD in HON.
Perhaps on the first tower towers but inside the base its not possible.

Yeah i know, i said the system is better, but okay if i say like this:

If i made a total ripoff of tibia. improving it, balanced pvp, better lvling system etcetc. would you play it? i dont think you would. or atleast if you are a big fan of tibia, i think you understand what im saying. abit confusing maybe.

I got 15 invitations~ So if anyone need invite just post here.

My HoN name is ZnoteCross :D

I also got the name Znote but I lost my acc there. :C

I need your mail.

Shit played some games, I've been Pharaoh and Scout and that Ophelia or how to spell.. jeez never played dota or anything I sux so hard.. keep getting raped x] any1 wanna play and help me abit how to play? :D

Shit played some games, I've been Pharaoh and Scout and that Ophelia or how to spell.. jeez never played dota or anything I sux so hard.. keep getting raped x] any1 wanna play and help me abit how to play? :D

Add folkmosarn and maybe we could play a 1v1 nostats game later :p

I will download soon and play, which means I've never played this.

We maybe could play together then? ;)

I tend to leave 5v5s with 15+ kills 0 deaths with my Defiler. x) Or well, happen 9 times :D 2 times in a row.

Unless I'm against a dude who says "1000 - 1200PSR only!"

And host has 1700PSR and 2.0+ k/d ratio.

Back