• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

www.HeroesOfNewerth.com said:
Create a Heroes of Newerth Account - CLOSED
We are scheduling an extensive maintenance window for tomorrow morning to perform upgrades necessary for the roll-out of Open Beta. During this window game play and the website will be affected. You will be UNABLE to play during this time period while we are working on the systems. We thank you in advance for your patience in helping us prepare for the rollout of Open Beta.
Beta account creation will be made available again as soon as we have finished the upgrades.

Regards,
S2 Staff

Noo! Cant login and play!!! D:

Wohoo! :D

Aff, open beta is soon to come.

We will get loads of loads of even more loads of newbeginners who never played it before, who has 1500psr rating and messing up games. :C

Wohoo! :D

Aff, open beta is soon to come.

We will get loads of loads of even more loads of newbeginners who never played it before, who has 1500psr rating and messing up games. :C

gonna make new acc then.. my stats is just horrible xD

That would make HoN suck, it's a remake of DotA

It is a remake, I played DoTA for 3 years actively.

Now I got to say, DoTA is nothing compared to HoN any longer.

HoN is much better, and with good reasons.

For an example, it is multi platform supported.
And the "engine" is NOT 10 years old.

The latency problem, lag problems is way much better on HoN than on dota.

If you play HoN actively, and move back to dota, you will get irritated for having your character move with 1 second delay.

And pissd off when you walk from a hero, and you see him 300 yards range away from you, still melee hitting you to death. Because on the enemy screen, you was right beside him.

And with "DoTA" ofc, I mean Warcraft 3FT online with the map called "DoTA".

And HoN got stuff like highscore, sorting noobs from pros (noob games, all games, pro games), and you are almost guaranteed to have NO leavers, as long as you join a game with high PSR and "No leaver" mark on. (green medal instead of red).

A FEW things was possible on WC3 too, if you use an unofficial program like banlist, or if you are a member of a DoTA mirc network or something, but all in all, HoN is best. :thumbup:

1. garena ( sweden dota rooms ) no laggs if you know how to tunnel
2. noobs? high level rooms @ garena =]
3. banlist? garena rox _/

Got 9 Beta keys left and got around 6 hours to spend them. D:

mail address plx.

Btw if you buy the game before Open Beta starts (which is within a couple hours), You will get bonus stuff like an extra emotion ability, golden name and shield to your user and such things. :]

I wanna play. Anyway to get for free? I never pay for games.:p

Don't want to look through pages, what's the "objective" of the game? Watched trailer is it like battling each other or wut..

I wanna play. Anyway to get for free? I never pay for games.:p

Don't want to look through pages, what's the "objective" of the game? Watched trailer is it like battling each other or wut..

It is totally free. Enter www.heroesofnewerth.com and create your account right ahead!

Yes, you normally join a 5v5 team.

And in the map you go and kill monsters, and your opponement heroes.

The goal is to take their base, that is when you win.

Its totally awesome PvP in the game, thats what makes it fun.

!!!NEW FAV HERO!!!

Magebane! =D

Played him 4 games now, won all 4 games. Positive stats 3 of the games.

The last game I had with him, I killed 12 heroes, 0 deaths. My game title was "Legendary", then "Heroes of Newerth!!!" and then "BLOODBATH!" <--- Not sure if that was my title or just because there was a huge bloodbath. :D

Last edited:
Back