• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Seriously I dont get this Unit shit spell? how I go over to enemy instant? they do that 24/7, I dont know how to do -..-

Seriously I dont get this Unit shit spell? how I go over to enemy instant? they do that 24/7, I dont know how to do -..-

Every hero has unique abilities. Are you talking about the ulti of Andromeda? Heroes of Newerth - Heroes Database

That hero swaps location with you, very good for trapping, confusing etc.

There are also lots of heroes that can go invisible, teleport and such things. And there are items with similar abilities as well.

Yeah :D Ty znote look

Me and Damny vs My brother and one more
Stats V (Im ShaankZ) Damny (Damny) n1k0o (My Brother) Taurus some random xD

xbygev.jpg

Yeah :D Ty znote look

Me and Damny vs My brother and one more
Stats V (Im ShaankZ) Damny (Damny) n1k0o (My Brother) Taurus some random xD

xbygev.jpg

Was fun xD

I got really much assists ;x

hahahah Taurus never killed us xD

Yep but won 2 games.. it doesnt coun tup when i win it still says 0 wins 9 losses? -.- some bug or what? shall be 2 wins and 9 loss

Yep but won 2 games.. it doesnt coun tup when i win it still says 0 wins 9 losses? -.- some bug or what? shall be 2 wins and 9 loss

I think it updates once a day or so.

Everybody remember to add ZnoteCross on friend list on HoN!

I will play some today. Added all who posted on this thread. :)

HoN is still in beta so there are a few bugs with VIP and IM xD

Back