• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Pyromancer is the only char I really like :X, I've tried 4-5 xD gotta try the other 30 ones~

Ye, everyone like 2 spell heroes ^^

I play, Tempest, <-, Chronos, Zephyr, Ophelia

2 Spell heroes? pff XD, well Chronos is the naabiest char to play i think hes OP bugged or something.. he pwnz alot! Ophelia is that NEcromancer? I mean the nature taking monster girl to her team?

Tempest dont know and Zephyr is that "Chakoya?" well dunno never played him but saw him xD

The heroes I can play decent++ is:
1: Defiler
2: Voodo Jester
3: Ophelia
4: Vindicator
5: Pyromancer
6: Pollywog Priest

Note that these are all Int heroes. I suck bigtime at str and agi heroes.

Ohh, there is one non int hero I can play, which is Panda

Anyway, join 07L aka OtLandHonGroupd clan! :D

Last edited:
Lolz, Znote you sure you can play Ophelia ? ^^

Yep, played DoTA version of her for many years. Hard in the start, but if you learn to use Ophelia, you pwn with it.

I play Defiler very good, hes a killing machine in mid game, and a building crusher late game.

So you enjoy tons of frags mid game, and late game when strength heroes becomes OP, you take their buildings and win. :D

Arachna is nice. it got dmg+ ability makes it hit 28% more and the ulti is kinda good ^^

Back