• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

OOP_423a.PNG

An enemies hero items, fkin feeders xD

Hon 1 year orly?
Yep, I remember playing it last summer with my friends. I guess I joined beta rather early.

I got a question.

The skill point you get every lvl. can it be used to higher the stats? if it can. How?

You click on the plus sign to the left of your ability options.

Is it only me that got the "notifications" menu fucked up?

Last edited:
My notifications is also fckd up, can't see any.

A fun game, it was even all the time then one of them bought doom bringer and dominated our base, we had no towers left and we suceeded killing him, since I had that symbolic rage item it made us win so easily.
21bkb3r.jpg

Wow, I was wandering around on the world wide web, searching "hat tricks" in Google because Johan Franzen just recently got one tonight for the Detroit Red Wings. It was until when I reached the Wikipedia page of "Hat Trick". After reading a bunch of interesting hat tricks in each sport, at the end, shook me up.

Some nerd felt the need to add a Heroes of Newerth hat trick and I was laughing hysterically.

Hat-trick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

says to me no servers found. Why not create one!?

Disable firewall/Allow HoN, try to run it as administrator, disable anti virus. You are apparently blocked since its over 1000 games on the list 24/7:p

In Heroes of Newerth, a hat-trick occurs when a player kills three heroes within 10 seconds of each kill.

from Wikipedia, Thats one hell of a ROFL!

By the way, I changed my username from ZnoteCross to the good old Znote. :D

Really looking forward to get the game commercial, no more server overload :D No more smurfs of people who create new acc all the time. D:

By the way, I changed my username from ZnoteCross to the good old Znote. :D

Really looking forward to get the game commercial, no more server overload :D No more smurfs of people who create new acc all the time. D:

Beta ended? :p

Beta ended? :p

Soon. :)

Had a few good games with EvilHero and Folksmosarn this night. :D

Going to avoid playing (EM) games now for better hero balance. Also reading hero guides all the time now. xD

Back