• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Gladiator is op when played right.

and rampage is so damn good now. The ulti is so funny :D

Yeah, but i hate how madman's barell roll doesn't stun anymore it just slows the target.

Op hero = Jeraziah...

Magic Immune 14 sec, 1000 Armor for whole team in 6 Seconds. Heal 360 True Dmg...

WTF?!

Yes, the healing thing heals a lot and also does a lot of damage. The hero I'm playing atm is war beast, you should try it. it rocks!

:eek: what way it got nerfed?

They remade electrician shield, now it isn't a toggle spell, It takes 20% mana to cast and you get the shield for 12 seconds, they also changed something more on it (I playd brized's build, shield+purge+absorption, basicly you could easily have over 250 GPM with maxing the shield and absorption first of all so he was also much like zephyr before nerf)

Op hero = Jeraziah...

Magic Immune 14 sec, 1000 Armor for whole team in 6 Seconds. Heal 360 True Dmg...

WTF?!

wats up with ur psr? xO

and about madman, The slow is longer than the stun so not really such big nerf

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me on what PSR is based? Sometimes I reach level 25, get like all the epic items, have a score of like 10/5/10 and my PSR still goes down :S

You got a Kill/death/assist ratio on your stats so you can see ur average at game scores, there's also an average on wards placed, creepkills, denies and such, so if you want to you can be a sick "fake psr" But when they check your stats score they'll see it : D

So autobalance will be ur best friend :)

They remade electrician shield, now it isn't a toggle spell, It takes 20% mana to cast and you get the shield for 12 seconds, they also changed something more on it (I playd brized's build, shield+purge+absorption, basicly you could easily have over 250 GPM with maxing the shield and absorption first of all so he was also much like zephyr before nerf)

wats up with ur psr? xO

and about madman, The slow is longer than the stun so not really such big nerf

Not big nerf? Taking away his instant stun is like taking away
Zephyr's cyclones.

whenever I played a lategame Madman versus another carry, the stun made win. (Often combo stun+symbol of rage when ur at low hp!) :ninja:

Back