• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland | 8.6 | RPG / PvP

Denzera

Banned User
Reaction score
Yo guys i'm the owner of heroland.net and i just looked over my custom map that i made my self and i was thinking like why not upload this on OTland hopefully someone will think it looks good :)

This is my temple / around the temple.

2USCCdq.jpg

One of my spawn room. Missions manager I is one of my server mission managers you complete missions and gain experience and rewards that can be anything from money > premiumt points :p

3NAAC4C.jpg

This is my third temple floor think he balcony looks kinda cool also this hesiodos shop is a NPC who sells stamina dolls and other cool stuffs :).

fpyrLMl.jpg

I will maybe upload more pictures later... But this is it for now i hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
The first image, in a way isn't that bad, borders could be a bit better applied, formated. The removal of a few things including,
the fit nets, the desert items on the beach, unless its a small desert area, regardless looks more like a beach to me, could possibly add water flow tracks on the sand, like the wave made them, few grass tuffs viola, and remove the dragon area, a huge pvp arena would possibly be more suffice, could make that dragon area into a dark demensional theme in a voided area.
Other than that, the waterfalls could be more advanced, check out some by @Peroxide

The first image, in a way isn't that bad, borders could be a bit better applied, formated. The removal of a few things including,
the fit nets, the desert items on the beach, unless its a small desert area, regardless looks more like a beach to me, could possibly add water flow tracks on the sand, like the wave made them, few grass tuffs viola, and remove the dragon area, a huge pvp arena would possibly be more suffice, could make that dragon area into a dark demensional theme in a voided area.
Other than that, the waterfalls could be more advanced, check out some by @Peroxide

Well thanks for you feed back. I'm thinking of starting everything over to be honest. I'm intrested of creating a 10.41 custom OT since there is alot of items on the newer versions that looks really awesome. :p

Well thanks for you feed back. I'm thinking of starting everything over to be honest. I'm intrested of creating a 10.41 custom OT since there is alot of items on the newer versions that looks really awesome. :p

That would be awesome! I'm also interested in making a custom server for the higher versions myself since right now there's only real maps and 8.6 tp maps.

Now onto the map, it looks good enough and players don't really care much about how the map looks so I would put my time into creating more content or getting good at something else.

Last edited:
What kind of shitty owner are you? Got into the highest player's account killed him a couple of times and then delete his char
This is the worst power abuse I have ever seen, The excuse he was too high wtf is that? if you dont that big of a gap between players then dont allow botting

Back